The Kaminski House Museum Collection features images taken by Harold and Julia Kaminski of their Georgetown home, travels around the world and their friends and family. Harold Kaminski, the son of Heiman and Rose Kaminski of Georgetown, married Julia Pyatt on December 12, 1925 in the Prince George Episcopal Church Rectory.
Julia left the house to the City of Georgetown in her will in 1972, with the desire that it would be opened and operated as a museum in honor of her husband and his mother. For more information, visit the Kaminski House Museum website: http://www.kaminskihousemuseum.org/.
Click Browse All at the top of the page, to view this collection.